This is one of my favourite go to recipes for dinner. I am not a vegan or a health nut, but I do believe that it is so important to have vegetables in your diet. This recipe is so easy and tasty too.
- Chopped Kale
- Sliced sweet peppers
- a slice of a fresh hot pepper (jalapeno or scotch bonnet are my faves)
- Sliced carrots
- 2 tbsp oil (olive or vegetable)
- 1 tsp black-pepper
- half an Onion sliced
- put pan on stove. set heat to a medium temperature
- add oil to pan.
- Add onions, black pepper, and slice of hot pepper. Let it start to Simmer.
- Once the pan is at a simmer, add the kale, sweet peppers, carrots to the pan. Cover and let steam for 5-7 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the pan. Cover and let simmer for 3-5 min
- Check for completion.
If you like your vegetables hard, then 10 minutes total cooking time should do the trick. If you like them a tad softer, then let them simmer for a bit longer!
Hope you try this out for one of your dinners! Its quick and tasty and super duper easy to do!