For the past week, I have committed myself to eating clean foods only. I have only bought food twice and I have made nutrient rich lunches and dinners to bring with me to work. I have noticed a few things as I start this lifestyle change journey:
- I have more energy and I am able to work longer days
- My focus has been better during the day time hours
- I am calmer – I don’t feel as angry and bitter
- I don’t have any desire to buy food unless I really don’t have any more food
- I actually enjoy meal prepping
- I still need to establish a cut of time for eating
Things are definitely improving diet wise and I think I can commit to eating better and preparing my own meals. Yes, it can be tough and time consuming at times but it is totally worth it. I will follow up with you all and let you know how things are going.