- On Saturday, after 5 months of radio silence, my former best friend sent me a snapchat of all of my former friends hanging out. I wouldn’t open this until the Tuesday, the day of Kate Spade’s suicide attempt. I opened the snapchat with the hope that there would be a warm message inside. I hoped that maybe he would care and it would be a “Hi, how are you?” kind of message. I hoped that after all this time there would be some semblance of love and care still there. Instead, already in a state of depression, I felt as if my former life was being rubbed into my face. I felt as if the gesture (which I think it was) was quite insensitive. I became mad and I did what I normally do – I lashed out and he deleted me as a friend. Our last connection was gone. While I should feel sad, I don’t. I feel a sense of loss, but this time it isn’t sadness. If a person can see you at your lowest point and not ask you how you are doing or even reach out after 5 months, are they really worth a spot in your life. Let it go – and I have. I may be a lot to deal with, and I may not have had the best mental health for a while after my break up, but I really did love my best friend. Goodbye dude. Thank you for everything. (I will write a goodbye letter soon)
- I had an amazing job interview today. I really hope that I get the position. I have been trying very hard to work on myself and my happiness lately. I hope that it shows.
- I really need to lose the weight this time. I do not like the weight in my face. It doesn’t make me feel beautiful to have this excess weight. I want to feel pretty.
A no carb lunch! What a thing is this?! Recently, I have just started out with my healthy eating journey, and it is my ultimate goal to be able to shed serious weight before the end of 2017. Late start to the goal, but a late start is better than no start!
With this I wanted to show you what one of my typical lunches have been looking like. What I have in my plate are the following:
- Harissia Seasoned Chicken (PC Brand Seasoning)
- Vegetable Stir-fry (Onions, Broccoli, Mushrooms, Bean Sprouts)
So far its been super healthy but I do miss my bread and pastas. You can make healthy look and taste good, but you have to be ready to make the change.
Follow me on my healthy eating journey as I continue.