- I am starting to realize that everything happens for a reason. Everything that happens to you is a lesson. As we move forward, we realize that it doesn’t matter if we get what we want, it only matters that we understand what we need to learn from it.
- I need to somehow calm down my thoughts. Writing this section of my blog does help me to get things off of my brain, but at night and in the morning, my thoughts cripple me. Does anyone else feel this way? There is no reason for me to be holding on to anything from the past so why can’t I let my feelings go?
- I regret saying no to teaching English in Spain. I feel like it was the risk I needed to take at this time in my life and that I just let fear keep me away from something great and needed. I have asked to see if there is any room. I pray that I can still get the opportunity to go. I would take it this time and live life to the fullest. I need this as my next stepping stone moving forward.
Hey Everyone! I wanted to start doing a weekly advice segment where I get to answer some of your questions here on the blog. It would be an ASK ALEX segment where you fill out the form and I choose a question to answer or to give advice to. It would be anonymous! My friends tell me that I give great advice and I want to be able to help others too. Fill it out and let me know! It can be about anything:
This completely resonated with me and it may resonate with you too.
You are not going through hell for no reason. Lately it may seem as if your life is up in shambles. You don’t know what you really want to do (career wise), your finances are all tied up, and you are feeling all alone. You’ve even considered giving up and your hope is at an all time low. But no need to fret, because God is purposely making you uncomfortable in order to make you move! His purpose is greater than your understanding. STOP fighting it child! You didn’t get that job/ internship because God doesn’t want you working for anyone, but instead wants you to work on that business that he has planted in your heart for the last year… Your relationship didn’t work out not only because that man couldn’t appreciate you and only you, but God has somebody that is willing to not only make you happy…
View original post 817 more words
- Today is a bad day. My anxiety is high. Maybe I should take a walk. Maybe that will calm me down. I feel like crying. I don’t know why I am so sad today. I am not usually this emotional over nothing.
- I feel a loneliness that I can’t explain. I feel like I want to be hugged and held but there is no one to do that for me. It makes me sad. I miss being loved by someone.
- I don’t even know if I believe in love anymore. I should be more pessimistic than optimistic, but something restricts me from believing that there is more out there for me. In terms of career, I am the most optimistic person there is. In terms of love and romance, I couldn’t be hopeful even if I tried. Maybe, I just need to give up on it and stop thinking about it.
1. I’m on my way to see my friends new house. I’m super excited for her and I’m glad that I’m able to see it! I love when my friends accomplish new and amazing things.
2. I got depressed thinking about him for 2 hours today. I have realized that I have accepted the break up and accepted that he’s gone, but the pain of his words and the event still plagues me until this day. It’s horrible to say the least but I will be okay.
3. I realized yesterday that it doesn’t matter if he’s doing great in life right now or that his girlfriend is a 10, he didn’t treat me well and I need to focus on the fact that I deserve better too. There was some one better for him and there will be someone better for me too.
- Some days I wonder if I let the love of my life go. I wonder if I let the only person that ever loved me go because I was too angry to see what I had? I wonder if I had to let him go so I could find myself again? I wonder if I had to let him go because something/someone greater is coming? I wonder if its all in my head and we were just actually never meant to be?
- They always say that if you love something then you let it go and if it comes back then it was yours and if it doesn’t then it wasn’t meant for you. I have seen love come back to some but I know that is rare and probably not going to happen for me. I have a hard time completely letting go even though he completely has. I have a hard time being happy without him in my life. I try everything. Sometimes I wonder if I prematurely left him because I was fed up? I can’t keep on looking back. Its not healthy but It is just so hard not to.
- I don’t know who I am anymore really. Some days I think I do and other days I completely don’t. Some days I think I am strong and beautiful and other days I can’t even bring myself to get out of the bed. I know I probably have high functioning depression but I need to fight it. I know I can. I need to find it within me to start to live for me.
I haven’t posted about a song for a while, so here goes.
Body is a song by Canadian EDM duo, Loud Luxury. This song features vocalist Brando, who apparently originally wrote the song to be a rap. Loud Luxury played with his voice and lyrics a bit to give us the Top 40 Masterpiece, Body.
I am obsessed with this song and it just makes me want to get up and dance and have so much fun. I hope that you play this and jam to it at your next pre party.